Thursday, November 15, 2007

Undo Repurcussions


"Ma'am," he said nervous with a hint of some sort of European accent, "might you be Agent Morrison?"


She eyed him suspiciously, "I might."


"Look," he said slowly, "this is going to seem a bit odd. I would like to myself clear. An associate of mine would like to request that you take a brief ride with him."


"Oh you must be kidding," Sarah said, "and honestly I'm not in the mood."


"I assure you, ma'am, this is not joke. But it is just a request."


"You mean a request?"


"Yeah."


"Like an actual request."


"Absolutely ma'am. Just a request. There will be no undo repercussions to yourself, your family or friends, if you don't comply."


Sarah paused, "You know I'm rather inclined to just shoot you right now. I'm pretty certain I could get away with it."


Woot! 25K!

No comments: