Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Tall?


"Oh no," said a slight drawl, "this will simply not do."


Karl rotated his head towards the stairwell and pointed his key upward like a flashlight, "Sorry?"


The man who stepped from the shadow of the next floor flight was tall and thin, nearly gaunt. His hair was slick black. He was wearing a tight black suit and a tie and shoes that matched. His posture was immaculate. With one hand he unbuttoned the remaining two buttons on his jacket.


"No sport in this ahtall."


"I'm tall?" Karl asked.


"You're dull," came the response.


Rounding the 23K mark. I'm keeping pace and as I think I actually completely forget I had a scene in mind - the half way mark is in sight. Now I'm mostly worried about running out of story somewhere after 26K...

No comments: